Private data protection
Data security risks becoming more and more important for any enterprise. Changing or losing of information can cause unlimited loses. So either small companies have to look into data security tasks to keep and transfer safe the data they collect within their ordinary business activities.
In accordance with different national and international standards data security can be considered from different points of view. But in any case all of them require set of preserving activities to take place:
- build proper business processes;
- use software level protection technologies;
- use hardware level protection technologies;
- implement physical protection activities.
To fulfill such requirements, you have to have a huge pack of knowledge in the security area. We can help you in solving data protection tasks and analyse security risks of your information, processes and communication channels.
Separately in the information security area standing private data collection and processing protection. This are recently had become very important for a lot of countries and a lot of regulating legal acts had been issued. Irrespective of particular country aspects in regulation of private data protection our projects in this area contain the following typical phases:
- defining of all private data collected and processed in the company;
- development of the threat models on all protection levels based on international standards and local legislation requirements;
- development of internal and external regulating documentation;
- implementation of all planned security measures
- development of security level examination procedures and educational materials