Participation in IT projects
In a lot of cases for international companies, when you have internal IT projects in countries like Russian, Ukraine, Kazakhstan or you want to provide some services on emerging markets from Europe or US, you want to balance your team with as local and non-local participants to reduce country specific risks.
We offer you an unique service to out-staff members for IT related projects, working in Europe in accordance with European legislation or in right in emerging country.
Having different partners we can cover your risks and additional tasks in working with outsourcing companies directly from Europe or US. You can benefit from it having your risks covered and resources kept safe in opposite to managing everything by yourself.
It is not possible to say from the beginning, which participation will be required and where the main risks are. But having experience in such specific services we can offer you a flexible solutions, from which you can benefit just now.
Some of the roles and their capabilities (skills):
- analysis of existing or planned IT projects or some project parts;
- analysis of IT technical and legal documentation;
- IT project risks estimation and reduction;
- participation as a advisory body for IT related decision making;
Business \ IT analyst:
- arranging the whole process of requirements gathering from business;
- analyzing trends and software solution classes;
- developing of business level requirements documentation;
- developing of technical specifications for particular solutions;
- participation in 2-nd and 3-d support lines to analyze incoming incidents and problems;
- participation and support of Quality Assurance testing and User | Business Acceptance testing;
- participation in IT project planning as a business oriented expert;
Technical support specialist:
- provide the support on all support lines via any communication environments;
- physical fixing of the incidents;
- administration and configuration of IT systems;
- periodical upgrades of software;
- planned technical service of the IT systems;
- incident scope analysis and searching for the root cases;